Choosing the perfect wedding favor can feel overwhelming. It’s a critical decision among a long checklist of ‘must dos’ before the all important ‘I dos’.
Why not make it simple and share your favorite gourmet chocolates with the 141 (the average guest count as reported in The Knot 2016 Real Weddings Study) most important people in your life?
Wow your guests with chocolate wedding favors from Dilettante Chocolates.
Choosing Your Chocolate Wedding Favors By Theme
Are you going with a rustic wedding theme? Check out our chocolate wedding favors wrapped in bronze colored foils - Coffee Trio TruffleCremes in Milk & Dark Chocolate. Yes, it’s a marriage of coffee and chocolate. We do!
Beach wedding themes call for something a little more playful, like chocolate covered blueberries.
Make the evening sparkle for your Winter Wonderland wedding theme by adding Light Ephemere® TruffleCremes in Milk Chocolate to your reception tables.
Classic wedding themes (i.e., black-tie weddings) can choose our Dark Ephemere® TruffleCremes in Dark Chocolate which are wrapped in black foil.
Choosing Your Chocolate Wedding Favors By Color
- Toffee Crunch TruffleCremes in Milk Chocolate - Purple
- Mocha Crunch TruffleCremes in Milk Chocolate - Gold
- Light Ephemere® TruffleCremes in Milk Chocolate - Light Blue
- Dark Ephemere® TruffleCremes in Dark Chocolate - Black
- Peppermint TruffleCremes in Milk Chocolate - Green
- Blood Orange TruffleCremes in Milk and Dark Chocolate - Orange
- Ephemere TruffleCremes in Dark Chocolate - Red
- Coffee Trio TruffleCremes in Milk & Dark Chocolate - 3 different shades of Brown
Choosing Based on the Size of Your Wedding Receptions
The more the merrier, right? Once you’ve found your perfect chocolate wedding favors, buy more and save more by purchasing your favors in bulk. That way you’ll make sure to have plenty on hand for every guest.
Wedding favor trends come and go, but edible wedding favors will never be out of fashion. Forgo the traditional wedding favors that your guests will throw away or leave on the reception table and make your wedding favors a tasty, memorable treat.
Thank your guests in the sweetest way by sending them home with gourmet chocolate wedding favors.